How to Help

GIVE

We maintain an artificially low admission fee so that entry is affordable for the vast majority of young people in our community. The modest revenue we generate from these admission fees, along with café sales and the rental of our facility, make up 60% of our annual budget. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, we rely upon public support to provide the remaining 40% of our budget. If you’d like to join others from across West Michigan who believe that it is vital to provide a safe and inexpensive place where students can be loved and encouraged, please click on the link below to make a contribution. You can also contact us to explore other ways to support our efforts on behalf of the young people of our community.

Make A One-Time Tax-Deductible Donation or Pay Your Rental Deposit or Balance

Monthly Donations

SERVE

The majority of our staff during our open hours is made up of volunteers from throughout our community who generously give of their time to invest in the lives of young people. Our volunteers play an important role in our ability to maintain a low admission fee and without them we cannot open our doors. They serve according to their own schedules and choose the tasks they wish to fill based on their own particular interests and expertise. We utilize a thorough screening process to qualify potential volunteers, including a criminal background check. If you’re interested in building positive relationships with young people searching for quality role models or if you’d like to play a support role in making what we do possible, please click on our volunteer registration link to complete your application online. In order to serve we require that any applicant be at least a freshman in high school.